- R&D is a major thrust area in our business through which Aarti has acquired a strong knowledge.
- Our R&D centre is capable of developing innovative processes of complex chemistry and engineering
- 60 Qualified and Competent Scientists which include 6 Doctorates, 45 Masters, and 10 Bachelors are working in these areas:
A. Analytical Development Laboratory (ADL)
- State-of-art instruments:
|| - LC -MS
|| -X-Ray Diffractometer
||-Particle Size Analyzer
||- Gas Chromatographs
||- Digital Polarimeter
|| -UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
|| - Atomic absorption Spectrophotometer
B. Process Development Laboratory- API Division and Scale-up Study
- We have developed and scaled up-
- APIs and API intermediates,
- Non-infringing and innovative processes,
- Validation of analytical methods and impurity profiles.
C. Contract Research Laboratory:
- FTE- Full Time Employment,
- Non-FTE – Project based.
Major activities in Contract Research are:
- Intermediates required for NCE in lead identification and optimization stage,
- Synthesis and Characterization of reference standards of impurities of API,
- New Polymorphs.
D. Process Development Laboratory - Custom Synthesis:
We develop intermediates for-
- Commercial Products.
For pharmaceutical companies and also for various stages of
agrochemicals and speciality chemicals.
- Our R&D team is highly talented with expertise in
- Chiral Synthesis and separations,
- Stereoselective Synthesis,
- Polymorphism Studies,
- Peptide Synthesis,
- Optical Resolutions,
- Heterocyclic Chemistry
- We have Process Patents for Five products.
- We work with top Indian and International companies in the fiels of Pharmaceuticals and speciality chemicals.